We at SEO Synovation offer online reputation management or ORM as it encapsulates the principles of both search engine optimisation and internet marketing disciplines. While online reputation management, ORM for short, uses many techniques that also used in search engine optimization SEO, search engine marketing SEM and content marketing, the goals are opposite. SEO and SEM are aimed at helping your content and web properties rank higher in search engines, while ORM has the opposite goal of pushing down entries or minimizing negative content.
What is ORM Online Reputation Management?
Watch the video
ORM or online reputation management involves monitoring the online space for negative mentions of businesses or persons and then taking action to mitigate the negative effects.h needs ORM Online Reputation Management?
Everyone does. Companies need it to protect their brand monitoring. Families need it to defend their social standings. Personalities need it to protect their carriers. In fact, if you can monitor not only negatives comments but positive opportunities, too to strengthen your carriers and social standings.
What are Positive CommentsYou can mitigate negative comments by performing a blast of positive initiatives such as these for example:
- Respond courteously to reviews on local listing sites
- Respond actively to comments on your blog and social media pages
- Publish regular expert-level content related to your field
- Comment on other blogs and industry platforms
- Publish press releases and participate in media interviews
- Guest post on other industry blogs
- Speak at industry events and attend networking events.
ORM agencies can monitor and help build your reputation online. There are great advantages to adding power to your online reputation and the reach you can gain with the resources of an experienced provider. You can check your Online Reputation Management for FREE by clicking on the link ORM Online Reputation Management. You will send you a report within 24 hours.
When Do You Need Professional HelpHere are a few situations where you will want some help with online reputation management:
- Widely distribute negative content on the web that is so prevalent and core to your offering that it will damage potential customers' opinions about you
- Newspaper and press articles, lawsuits, and reports will show up on the first page of search results for your company name that create a poor impression.
How can ORM Help You?By using a range of techniques that are designed to deliver an impact quickly agencies can divert chatter, create flak and promote positive comments. Often search results can be impacted within 30 days.
The actions most likely taken by agencies are:
- Flooding the search results with positive content that will effectively push the negative content off the first few pages
- Requesting the removal of offending content.
- Promoting the underlying issues that are causing the issues and communicating positively with the offended parties